Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tragedy at the Henrys!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeb caught and killed his BUDDY!!!! It is awful/ I was working int he basement, and all I heard was the squeak squeak squeak of Buddy Love. Zeb loves his buddy (or so we thought). His favorite thing is to hold his buddy, roll over on his back, and squeak his buddy over and over. He walks around with it in his mouth, he even tries to share his buddy-joy with others.

I realized after a certain point, there was no buddy squeak. I thought nothing of it. Until I turned the corner......



Note the squeaker-heart torn out, and brutally left there for all to see. It took me 3 hours of inner healing prayer to get this image out of my head.



Im not even sure Cesar, The Dog Whisperer could help! I just dont know what to do. We are seriously thinking of walking him to Shiloh, and letting him run wild. We hope the ducks and birds will satisfy this monsterous cruel heart, or that maybe he can find a cast iron buddy.

1 comment:

Christina Wolkenfeld said...

I can testify to the beginnings of the mutilations of Buddy. Zeb started with pulling out just a little "Buddystuffing" a couple days before and just a few days later, became no more.