Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Part 2

Off to Cincinnati. North, East, then unfortunately West for about 20 minutes. Missed a turn off, and toured Indianapolis for a bit. We went to a mall that poses as a church and watched an awesome production called "Awaited". It was truly touching. The music was fantastic, and the concept and story was very well done. I cried through most of it, and found it difficult to not sob.



I caught up on some reading. Im finding myself reading books I have read a long time ago. I didnt remember this one until I read it that day. I fell asleep, and Danie tried to catch a picture of me. Eating Sausage and Cheese balls, fudge, and
Pringles is catching up with me.

Within the first 5 minutes of waking up, I made Ava cry (she looked at me from across the hall). I seem to be keeping up my current habit of scaring children.





This is Chuckles. She is the newest Norwood baby that any of us seem to care about (I might be wrong about that, but you have to ask Danielle). She is probably the most easy going baby I have seen since her older sister, which is hard to imagine. This kids gets shipped all over the room any time she is awake. Sometimes, we make a lot of noise just to wake her up so we can go in and get her.


she simple turned around, and like a mack truck, beeped and backed up until she found IsraelsThis is a picture of Israel and Chuckles. You wills ee throughout the whole process most pictures of Israel include at least one kid. Israel has always been a baby magnet. Kids love her, and it makes perfect sense to any of us that know her. She usually has one kid on one hip or more. I hear that as soon as Ava saw her, lap, and then sat down. Compare that with my experience!


I found all the girls on the bed playing with babies and kids as soon as I left it. The girls basically need a ride to go somewhere, so I drive them, and then they wait for me to leave so they can have fun playing together. I tried to get the camera in time, but Angela and Leah were in there too, but scooted out right before I came for evidence.
Poor Ava! She has been invaded. It took her a day or so to catch up with us. She has now decided she isnt sure about all of us, however she is confident we will in fact leave at some point, so therefore she can enjoy us. She is benevolent with her favor, and holds court from either her high chair, or a specifically chose lap.








And of course presents. My kids made out like bandits, and so did I! Danielle navigated the maze of who does what and buys for whom. Thats (L-R) Israel, Maria, Judah, Angela, Ava, and Leah.

Tomorrow there is something like 70+ people on the Egbers side (Mom Wheeler) coming to somewhere. All I know is I brought my IHOP approved ear plugs, an appetite, an attitude, and my fish oil so I can remember everyone.

No comments: