Friday, December 28, 2007

Movies are fun

I always wanted to try and give a picture of our house and the snow. This is the best I can get. Some people have already gone up and down the street, but it shows our pretty street, and the snow.

Just after this, Danie left. She backed out the driveway, and she made a mistake, she started turning to point her nose up the street. Once you do that, if you are unsuccessful, you are stuck, and up for another adventure like I had earlier. She slid, the wheels spun, but thanks to her years of experience, and subtlety (and lack of brash, unrestrained personality) she made it. but barely. Today is going to be fun watching the people slide.


2 comments:

Jocelynalice said...

thanks for the video. i've been wondering what they house looks like. it looks so cozy. ask danie if she'd make me some ecclairs. i'd be willing to get on a plane and come right over, to drink something warm eat ecclairs and hang out with you guys. i miss you all

Norwood Mama said...

Jocelyn! Do whatever it is you have to do so that I can see your blog!!! And I'll make you some eclairs!

Love,
Angela