Saturday, November 17, 2007

Girls Part 3

I have found out I am hurtling headlong into the "estrogen ocean" as Jeff Foxworthy says. The newest Henry is a... duh!

I must say, Im fairly confident with s. I have had a crash course in it, and came out better off. Yeah GOD!!

It is hard for me to imagine how God can make another s as awesome as Beba and Boomer. It will be simply amazing to experience.

Can you imagine what it would be like to be born with a 13 year old sister like Israel? This is a walking baby magnet. I have honestly never seen someone who can attract children like her. And what a role . Israel is/has become such a fantastic kid sure, but more than that, she is a good example. It is almost like my newest baby will get a chance to have her own Katie Mae in the house, like Israel had. I can remember watching Katie Mae playing "Super Beba" int he living room with Israel on a yoga ball. Israel was surrounded by an older sister type, who to this day, is still a tremendous role and influence.

And what kid wouldnt be rocked with a Judah Lion around? A wild, fearless, creative kid that can stop at a moments notice, put underwear on her head, 3 different color socks, a hat, and inside out pants and dance around the house singing "One of these kids is not like the other one".

And then a mother like Danielle. What kid wouldnt want her for a mom? She has already demonstrated so much character and class, besides self sacrifice, in being with us. Im serious when I say I have never seen anything like her, and the benefit my family has already had by being together with her is enormous. I have had more time with my kids, had more help understanding them and changing my behavior, learning to enjoy them... I just cannot factor all the parts and explain them . She is finally getting a very little belly, but it is growing almost daily. Mine is too!

So its just me and Zeb representing testosterone. And unfortunately for me (and Zeb) he just got snipped last week, so we are kind of at a deficit. But we will manage. Last night I took him outside, and after he "got busy", I told him "Come on buddy, lets go back inside". He stopped and looked at me. Then I said "Come on, we got to go take care of the s and put them all to bed", then he perked up, and led the way back inside and up the stairs. Hes a good dog, and he knows what he needs to do.

So here we are, the tide is rising. Thankfully next week we move into our new house. It is huge, bugger than anything I have lived in before I think. We just increased our potty capacity by a factor of 2.5, and have extra rooms for storming off in a fit. Not that Ill need that of course...

2 comments:

Norwood Mama said...

Avacado and Chuckles are so excited about the baby girl!

Hooray! Votes for women! (just a little Mary Poppins for ya...)

P said...

I got to name her something with a D because we have Avacado, Beba, Chuckles then i jumps to Hurricane, Judah Lion, and Superhero.

I love to laugh HA HA HA HA... back at ya...