Sunday, January 27, 2008

SUPRISE SUPRISE SUPRISE.....

Last week the girls were getting ready for their mom to come and pick them up. What they didnt know, is their 2 aunts (Carolyn and Katie) and their cousin (Ciera, Carolyn's daughter) were in KC to visit them, and were the ones at the door. Due to parental excitement, and technical difficulties, I missed the actual revealing. I should have just put it as a movie.

This is the first hug. The opening of the door, and the shock, and then the subsequent screaming was fantastic.





Then as things began to set in, it was great to watch my girls with some of their very favorite people. Israel practically spent the first 4-5 years of her life, and then the last coule years, with Katie Mae as an older sister, and Carolyn and her husband Chris, along with their children Cameron, Chase and Ciera have been critical to my daughters happiness.

This was such a great surprise. They went off and left me for the weekend! Danielle had to leave as well to do The Nazarite Uprising conference so it was just me and Zeb. And it was LONELY!!!!

No comments: