Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Another SNOW DAY

Woke up at 3 am, couldnt sleep. So at 4 went down and worked until 6, and snuggled with wifey until she had to get up and go to the airport. She is a VERY Important Person. She is coordinating the Nazarite Uprising Conference for The Call in Ct this weekend.

Im just plugging away doing my stuff. I was supposed to teach my first day at class today, but it is a SNOW DAY. Good and bad. Kids Home,,,, fun but bad because it is hard for them when I am working. Bad that I dont get to try and teach and meet all these new kids Im going to LOVE this semester.

Oh well...

So I shoveled the driveway because it is a PAIN to not do it when it is going to stay cold for several days. My driveway is an ice skating rink. Like a good midwestern boy I did my job.

I love it here. I am so grateful I have a warm house, children, babies coming, friends...I just want to be faithful, and one of the best ways I can thank God is to enjoy it, and appreciate it because He gave it all to me because He loves me.

1 comment:

retro said...

A few of us in Philly are going to that conference in CT. Thanks so much for helping to make it happen! CBB