Friday, October 26, 2007

Here is what I have so far...

Different people have brought some things to my attention, and Im starting see a thread...

24 hours after getting here to KC, we found ourselve in a prayer meeting with many people, almost none of whom are from California, who are all gathering and preparing with a burden for California. They all either have direct experience, sovereignly, with 9/11, Hurrican Katrina, and the tsunami that hit a few years ago.

We were stunned at both the vision, the burden, and the lack of wild eyed judgement in these people. Many of them are simply grieving about what God is telling them about California. They are all paying their own way to become certified with the federal government, as well as trained inother capacitied in order to be used "inside the yellow tape". Additionally, the favor God is showing them with reagrds to finances, resources, and practical details would shock you. What I picked up during that meeting is a progressive series of "birthing pangs" about to hit California, that will increase in intensity and ferocity over the next 5-10 years. I have yet to discern this, but thatwas what I got.

This is combined with some very heavy words, and prophetic experiences people around IHOP and The Call have had recently that are quite direct.

Then, (in hindsight), we find that around 9 days ago, the Governor of California signed this…

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58185

essentially creating an atmosphere in public school that has an unbelieveable potential to program and influece children into what many of us beleive to be directly immoral, and broken behavior. I do not personally consider these lifestyles and patterns to be any more sinful than religiosity, jusgementalism, and other things. I do however maintain a vigilance that endorsing any sin is unrighteous, no matter what it is, and these particular scenarios lead to extreme destruction for the individual.

Approximately 3 days later, The Call in Las Vegas happenned. No one I know of is yet praying for judgement. There will be a time that will happen, but I dont know anyone being told by God to do this yet. However, this is a solemn assembly, and repentance and confession is primary to this movement, as well as intercession. This event was technically in Nevada as well. However, according to someone who was present, there was an odd wind that come either in, or around the venue. More on this later...

Las Vegas is on the I-15 highway, which runs south right down into San Diego....

Within a day or so, fires started appearing, and they were primarially (as I understand it) caused by a Santa Ana condition, winds from the desert that are hot, dry, and fairly strong.

The origin of Santa Ana winds can be understood by some as "Devil Winds", which tend to travel down the I-15/215 pass in Cajon.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1915800/posts

However, you could interpret the name "Santa Ana" as "Saint Anne (Ann or Anna, which is a greek variant of Hannah). The idea of Anna is central to the IHOP. Anna was an intercessor who prayed and fasted in the temple, and really has a symbolic connection tot he praqyer movement God is raising up progressively worldwide.

As the Santa Ana winds picked up, fires started in several places, but most noticeably in San Diego, and Malibu. They are continuing even now, with over 1 million people evacuated,w hich to my knowledge is the largest evacuation I know of in California.

6-7 years ago, I had a vision of fire running north fromthe Mexican border along the 5 freeway, hitting the 101, and then splitting into 2 paths, one up the central valley, and the other up the coast.

Many of the people I know in the church are not prepared or have a grid for the idea of God bringing revival and renewal int he midst of judgement and destruction. A group of people I was praying with recently in the South Bay interpreted every image of flood and such as the Holy Spirit, which Im sure it was, but I believed than as I do now, that it could be both Holy Spirit. and a literal flood.

There will be much more connections in hindsight to this. Currently, all I have heard about is property loss. thank God. However, if there is no Grace poured out, the next time will be worse. People losing their homes must be awful. And yet to take Scripture literally, it is far better to lose that and gain your soul. Part of Grace being poured out for me is to realize Gods hand, and turn. some of the most significant times of Gods hand in my life have been associated with physical pain and trial.

I believe God will do everything in His power to turn the heart of someone, as gently and graciously as possible. But He is determined, jealous, and unafraid. If there is no other way but pain, I am grateful to know He will go there with me. Literally with me, alongside me, suffering as well.

Prepare your hearts. Dont be offended. Get oil. Be ready.

No comments: