Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Call

"I would like to ask each and every one of you to answer the call," Gore said.

Hmmmm.......

The Call was neat. It was more than that, but it is hard to explain. Although I understand the idea of sacred assembly a little, to be honest it was more like a festival to me. I mean fasting is good, and solemn prayer is good. But it is far too much fun to watch people from different tribes, nations, tongues etc... implore each other, repent to each other, firgive each other, and ask God for His mercy than most anything else I can think of.

I mean this. Halfway into the second hour Im thinking "But God, this is FUN...". LOL. I Like praying for Israel as a nation (and as 2 daughters) with 60,000 others. I ENJOY talking and hearing about Gods mercy, and intimacy. I LOVE being challenged and hearing a former abortionist ask forgiveness, and forcing my mind to accept that God has desired mercy in every way, in every thing.

We found ourselves at dinner Friday night with some of the most delightful people!!! As one man said "I see 4 families, from 3 different cities, gathered around 1 table, is an entirely different city". WOW. And all because God got our hearts somehow, and He gave us Grace to Love Him!

I mean this truly. I hope to see them all again like that, and wish I could spend days with them all. But it will be at MOST 60-70 years, and we will all be doing this again. At the most, I have to wait that long. And the stories we will tell one another by then.

Same thing with the Fathers Blessing Tent. I got the privilege of praying blessings and asking for foregivness as a father over people, total strangers. And the organizers hooked me up with 2 anointed older women (I guess I needed some more supervision than others), and we broke all the rules (not on purpose) and got all prophetic with people in context of blessing and repenting! It was WILD. 1 hours went by in what felt like 5 minutes. I was literally hanging on to the tent structure to stand at times, as the prescence was amazing. And as I left, I hugged them, and all I could say was "See you in heaven if I dont see you before!". And it is TRUE.

I dont understand all the prophetic dynamics about The Call. I dont know how things respond to this gathering, and all the bhind the scenes stuff int he heavens. But I know that now more than ever, I am grasping the eternal significance of things, and my heart is slowly getting pointed on the eternal.

No comments: