Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tomato Soup

A Wonderful friend, mother of at least 6, and avid prayer fortress asked about some tomato soup I made with Richard "Superhero" Lewellen as a test run a while back.

I realized I take for granted the thousands of hours I spent watching TV and eating while people like her were praying and fasting...

So, Im going to record the process of making a pot of tomato soup. This will kind of be like "The Omega Course on Tomato Soup". A simple overview of a deep subject.

Then Im going to record a "EGS Tomato Soup", where I will show how I go deep into this topic, and hot rod soup with all sorts of different things I might have on hand, and applications beyond just tomato soup that you can use with the left overs.

Im a cheap skate, so I will also share the how and how much to see if we can make this simple and cheap for all our missionaries, or cheap skates like me.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Anxiously waiting!
You ought to hook up with Nick sometime have him help with your "cooking show!"

P said...

Im taping this afternoon of he wants to drag on doawn after the 2pm set at JPR! LOL.

JudahLion said...

why don't you comment on my blog!!!
Meanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee