Monday, November 17, 2008

To amny answers

so we pray on Sundays afternons in our debrief for finances. We also began prayin for ideas. Im starting to get them, a lot of them.

It feels like when I stop taking fish oil. My head starts running. This is very similar. I have 2-3 things I think are viable.

Here is the rub. When they asked me to pray for ideas a) I thought I was praying for THEM and b) the main thing coming out of my mouth was "give us courage to pursue these things".

Im not sure what ot do. I dont have a lot of energy and focus, and I dont comprehend how to move forward. But I am connecting all these thing together, and feel kind of stuck! Im stuck moving forward?

We shall see what comes up. One of them involves a media blog, and anoth involves media distribution. The other involves making my basement into a bakery. Oy Vey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont know all the details, but I sure like that bakery idea, and Im serious, I think that could really really fly. Thats a GREAT IDEA! Sounds like you have a great reputation in KC for your cooking, so I would GO FOR IT. You could do a bakery slash cafe even...and word would spread to all the ihop students.....D O I T!