Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dow 6000

Im dont know the fellow whowrote this etc... ut I have ben waiting since 2001 for this to appear.

I have believed for quite some time (since 2001) that the DOW will hit a bottom of 6000. I can say I believed it was Divine, regardless of what other people would think. Some may say "The market goes up and down" but NO ONE I know ever believed it could go that low.

I beleive that this will be either the bottom, or so near it as to make the difference negligable. The important thing here is to know where the bottom will be, and to buy there as low as possible. WHAT to buy is beyond me. An indexed fund exposed broadly might be safe, then again, the bottom could be the price for a long time, and only certain sectors could go up.

I dont have any capital to invest, but I might within the next 2-3 months. If Im tracking, I have said I believed that the current slump isnt the bottom, it would be here in the next few months. This article is saying the same thing, only slightly earlier.

This isnt investment advice, only information. If you get confirmation, or feel something similar, Im only writing this to help confirm.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80642

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember you talking about this word many years ago and have been telling people what you said for weeks, so I wasn't surprised to see this post. amazing how the time frame of God statements can be so spread out over time! A reminder to not forget what he says no matter when he says it...