Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A quick Pic

Here she is. Not the best picture of her actually, but its a start. Trust me, there are already 50+ and movies on Kathy Wheelers camera. It looks like she is a redhead, which is wild. We will see. Shes pretty happy, breastfeeding, and pooping. Definitely a Henry.

Danielle did a textbook Bradley labor and delivery. It was amazing to have such a supportive staff in a hospital. We had a phenomenal midwife team that really blew me away. And the labor nurses were very kind and supportive.

It was rather stressful dealing with the possibility of aspirated myconium. The baby was immediately taken to a tray and scoped and sucked out and fussed over for a good 10 minutes. It was a little touch and go there, and I was overwhelmed. Thank GOD things were fine. She seems not affected at all, and can definitely breathe and scream with the best of them.

Recovery seems good. Baby and Mom are doing well, and dont seem out of the norm, which is VERY important in a hospital. Im tired, but we did sleep some, so Im ready to get OUT OF HERE.

Things are well. We just ate again, after sleeping about 3 hours. She wouldnt sleep until I picked her up, and then wouldnt sleep until I carried her about for a while. Then she crashed with me. We have done this twice, just me and her crashed out in my little fold out chair. She seems to like it with me, and thats good!

I Love my Israel and my Judah so much! They came first to see her, and Havah seemed to be just fine with them holding her. She is one lucky girl to have older sisters like that. Judah already have plans for her...

http://judahland.blogspot.com/

I think we will come home today, and rest as much as possible. Thankfully, I had no appointments or crises today at work, and I hope for tomorrow as well. Im anxious to get back to TDA for my class on CHOCOLATE!!!!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Yeah for baby Havah! I can't wait to squish and squeeze her and her momma.

Love and Hugs,
JeannieBean