Monday, April 14, 2008

Hmmm....

Now I'm up at 1:45 am!

Danielle woke me up and said she is having slightly painful contractions that only went away when she got up and walked around and ate. They are repeatable etc... and increasing in their pain, so there is a good chance this is the beginning.

The problem is, NOW IM AWAKE. I dont know how to relax to well. I just filed the taxes electronically, but I need to make a deposit, and mail off the returns as soon as I get notification. Thankfully, I have no appts this week yet, so we will see...

I might not get to update before the "kid hits the cervix", but at least I documented it. 4/15/08, 1:34 am, Havah seems to be starting her short little journey out. We odnt know how soon, but we know it is a lot closer. We will try to be patient.

No comments: