Friday, December 01, 2006

Mazatlan

This was a fun place. I dont knwo why we dont many pictures.My guess is because the firststop was the BEER FACTORY TOUR. Danie is a beer girl, so I went along to keep her out of trouble.

It was cool seeing how they make 33 million gallons of beer a year. Nature is a trip, and yeast and bacteria were some kind of cosmic joke God played on us. You can make things like pickles,cheese, wine, beer and sourdough breadout of some of it, and yet int he wrong places, a nd the wrong amounts, it can make you really sick.

They took us on a tour of downtown Mazatlan, and our tour guide gave us some ideas of where she goes to eat.

We then took a taxi to the beach, and Danie went parasailing, the only thing my lovely lady said she wanted to do the whole time there. I watched as 3 strange latin men hooked my new bride into a harness, attached it to a parachute at one end, and a boat ont he other, and then I watched her float away. What and odd feeling....



























Here she comes back down.

















Then we went to eat at a local place and had shrimp and marlin empanadas. This was really good. Then back to the ship!!!!

No comments: