Friday, December 01, 2006

BackHome

We got back Saturday, and spent the next 2 days recovering. I got used to the rocking sensation when going to sleep. I got used to wandering around with nothing to do. It took me about 3 days before I really settled. I could see a 10 day cruise asa little better, as I really did only relax in time ot enjoy a day or 2.

We ordered fresh fruit inthe morning in our cabin. The Pineapple was way better when we hit Mexico. They had saladsand such int he free form dining area, but it would be awfully hard ot eat healthy.

I really reccommend a cruise as a way to go somewhere without massive planning. I look forward to going again as a way to get away with my wife. She is great to travel with,a nd we had a great adventure to get started on our life. What a treat I got with her.

No comments: