Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Its time to give....

http://storinguptreasuresinheaven.blogspot.com/


Read this blog for the last few weeks. Then give me money. Seriously. OR send to to them directly via paypal. If you need a tax deduction (And I reccommend it) contact me.

If you are adopting, sow into someone elses adoption. If you plan on adopting, sow into this so you have a harvest. If you arent going to adopt, give into this because it is right to support neglected and abused children finding homes in loving families. If you dont believe in GOd, or beleive there is one, do this because the universe recognizes what you are doing. If you claim to be a follower of Christ give with joy because you are required to.... Tell your friends and your communities about this one. $5 helps. $50 helps.

Im not ashamed to ask for money for orphans.... ever. And I dont ask you to give into something I havent. They need $5000+ dollars because the human trafficking of children requires their own pimp fee. I will post later on that, but trust me, this is a racket that is totally out of line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!. I didn't know this was here. THANK YOU. Ftom the very bottom of our hearts. I am blown away by this.

Anonymous said...

One more thing... that last line really made me get teary. WHY? because it is truth. I am so disgusted by what we encountered in our adoption, I have no words to even describe the greed of people in the adoptiomn industry. You know what that $5K went to? It was to just get us home. They held us ransom and it makes me SICK. THANK you for helping get us home and for helping us pay our ransom for our precious child. Thank you for opening people's eyes to this horrible and sinful world of adoption.

The RockStar said...

Thank you asI feel very much the same way you do. We absolutely look at adoption fees as ransom. We feel our calling to orphans in the form of adoption is so strong that we have given up financial "security" or "freedom" in our own lives to further the kingdom as we feel called. It is not an easy road. Thank you for your posts ... they resonate with me.