Friday, February 22, 2008

Home Alone 27

Im home alone again...

This time, my wife AND my oldest took off to Ohio. They are going to a baby shower for Danielle. I sent them off with a rental car, and a chocolate nirvana from Dunn Brothers.

I can only imagine the quantity and the quality of the words being spoken during a 10 hour road trip.... Me and Zeb are happy to be here by ourselves.

Judah is supposed to come over Saturday, and me and her are going to see a movie. And eat junk food.

I think this is the 4th trip to Ohio since we have been here. It can wear on a guy. I think I am taking up the cause of my late and great father in law. When Kathy came ot help us move, the poor guy was at home, and couldnt find his glasses and it was a running joke. He kept calling,a nd we could hear Kathy try to help him look for them. I get kind of lost now without Danielle. I dont know how I ever made it through 8 years of living alone.

Im glad about my whole life, and her and Bebas absence truly makes my heart grow fonder for them.

No comments: