Sunday, September 09, 2007

My Babys back

Well, I mean she is back here. She has a great back (ummm....) but I mean shes coming home. Im going to get her in about an hour.

She has been gone far too long. But Joycelyn is worth it. And turns out Danie needed a trip, as it will probably be a long time before she can take off for 10 days by herself.

Life is about to change in so many ways, some of which I cannot list here yet. The baby sure will change things. My daughters are the BEST! It is going to affect them for sure, and yet they seem to be getting a little excited. A baby having a sister like Israel and Judah is going to have some of the best things in the world. YOu can see that already in their little cousins, who adore them.

Just think about a baby getting attention from Israel all day. That girls can make a baby squeal from 50 yards. And having a wild sister like Judah LION! Sheeesssh.

God is moving in our lives, in so many ways. In hindsight, this will be a tremndous season. At the moment, it seems wild and oscillating between hope and vision and "HOW IS GOD GOING TO PULL THIS OFF?". We have lots of friends who live much farther out than us, but for me, life is getting fun, and stretching me.

No comments: