Friday, January 05, 2007

a small wall

I hit a physical wall last night. Eating only raw food is great for you, but not if you like to exercises, especially lift weights. I have been on a roll lately, and working out every day in some way or another. I dont do a lot, but I try to always keep a demand on my body so that my metabolism is active, and Im maintaining some basic strength.


Uggghhhh. Last night, right about 6pm, my body got really tired. I wasnt sleepy, but my body was tired. And it started getting sore. I knew I simply hit the edge of my bodys ability to recover because ti simply isnt assimilating food, especially amino acids (e.g protein) fast enough to compensate for tissue generation and recovery. The only way to do this is supplement with something really available as far as amino acids, and that would be a protein shake.

So I will have small amounts of that during the next couple months. It keeps me fasting in general, but does allow for the need to exercise. I notice a lot better mental performance, and stability if I exercise.

In fact, I have been very productive lately developing the next generation of software for our company, and I think it is a combination of several things, one of which is exercise, brain chemistry (taking fish oil again for the last 2-3 months), and overall GRACE. Im not a good enough programmer to be doing what I have been doing lately. Im getting a lot of help from God.

I awoke this am after having a FOUL dream. I cannot tell if this is something that simply came by and "darted" me, or it is something I have left over from years of GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out) or it is one of those things where as your body detoxes, things get released and its just the way it is. Some of it was tied into my childhood though, so maybe God is stirring something that He can remove! That would be great.

No comments: