Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Married UP?

With all the respect due to my friend Randy, I think I married up fruther. That is mainly because I was so far down the totem pole to start with.

My wife has a birthday today. My WONDERFUL wife has a birthday today. This is important for one of several reasons.




1. She is now closer to my age, which makes me feel less old.

2. She was born. Had she not been born, I would be wandering around more confused than normal.
3. It forces me to stop and think about how much I like her.
4. It gives me a chance to show her off.
Danie, I love you a lot more than Im able to process. Im so glad for your life, and the life you share with me....












2 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks Babe. I love you.

Christina Wolkenfeld said...

Danie girl is a lovely girl. i thank God for bringing her into the world when i was here too so that we could be friends for all this life and eternity. and the millenial kingdom. (the last mk comment is in honor of Danie who knows a ton about the kingdom coming to eath)