Thursday, September 04, 2008

This is good stuff

I dont always read these things, but this one had me cracking up, she says it better than I could.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

"When liberals start acting like they're opposed to pre-marital sex and mothers having careers, you know McCain's vice presidential choice has knocked them back on their heels. "

"Speaking of Democrats with newborn children, the media weren't particularly concerned about John Edwards running for president despite his having a mistress with a newborn child. "

This is fantastic. I hear Sarah Palin explained that her former job is like Obmas only she actually had responsibilities! LOL. She has MORE executive experience than McCain, Obama AND Biden together.

In reality, my main concern has always been, and continues to be, the next president has a high chance of appointing at least 2 supreme court justices. Im voting against Obama, and now I have a reason to vote FOR McCain! Wheeee....

2 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I completely agree, Sean. I didn't want to vote for either of them but then, out of seemingly no where, the race is now turning into something worth baring to watch. I'm really looking forward to the debates and seeing Palin kick some bootie. Love you!