Thursday, October 16, 2008

Abort Obama

My sister sent an email talkig about the cocnept that if the histories of the candidates were revered (McCain didnt graduate 5th from the bottom, and went to Harvard instead, wifes were swapped etc...) the "race" for president wouldnt be so close.

I say it isnt racism. Ive thought long and hard about my choice. Thankfully, Obama is VERY "Pro-Choice". I have decided that Obama is a good candidate for presidential abortion.

1. Obama is so liberal I cannot even consider him viable.

2. I guess that means I have to vote for McCain. I think Im more prepared, and it is far more convenient for me to have a McCain than an Obama.

3. Obama would be a “special needs” president, requiring too much from me at this current stage in my life. He would be too expensive, and I would have to change my life too much to have him around.

4. If Obama does in fact make it past my own personal choice, and does emerge from the presidential womb, we can (according to him) leave him to lie there gasping for air, choking, and slowly freezing until he isnt viable any longer.

Frankly, the guys skin color means nothing to me, and I sure dont care about education. To me, he is the ultimate bigot. He judges life as "above his pay grade". And hes a wuss about it. He wont vote anything but "present" when it might clearly define his positions, and his reasoning (for having so much education) is so self indulgent and afraid of external critique, he cannot be trusted. He makes Clinton look down right pedestrian in matters politcal and charismatic. He comes off like a narcissist, doing whatever will get him the most attention and votes. And willing to prostitute his ability to get more.

I aint a big fan of McCain, but I hope he beats OBama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like your holding back....how do you really feel...? ;-)