Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Maybe Im not aware of my heart...

I just took my kids to the airport, and dropped them off. I have never done this before. Their mother has already been in California, and they are joining her for a vacation.

I was fine until I put htem on the plane, and then walked away. I thought I might lose it. Im not against losing it, in fact, I appreciate the ability to feel highly. I just didnt feel it coming on.

I think maybe, Im not as connected to my heart as I think. I wondered if I would cry. I figured it would be ok if I did. But as I got to the airport, it didnt seem like it was going to happen. Then, by the time I got to the car, I ad to wail a little bit, and yell a bit, and then felt immensely better.

It kind of snuck up on me.

I love my kids. Thankfully, their phones werent on, or they didnt realize as I was staggering down the hallway trying ot call them, because I think then I would have REALLY lost it, and that might have bothered them!!

I now have to stay busy doing things until they get here.

No comments: