Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Its official


Its offical. At least I think there is little chance of anything happenning that could allow Danie to get out of this mess shes in!

I assumed that I got the good end of the deal, and from what I can tell from her friends and family, I was right. We all knew how nice she is, and how sweet hearted. Thats easy, and takes about 30 seconds. I dont know anyone who doesnt like her, let alone love her (EAT YOUR $%@! HEART OUT). But then, she gets all fancied up, and walks out and you think to yourself "Holy crud, I got this gorgeous woman on my hands and Im a little intimidated!"

I knew she was mighty purty. I even knew she was super purty. But this was way over the top. To be honest, Im glad she is so modest (one of my FAVORITE things about her to be truthful is how she stweards herself and her beauty), because I feel kinda like Moses walking through Egypt with every powerful guy wanting to off me to get her!

Im really grateful for her friends too. They were unbelievably helpful and supportive. I have finally seen some people that have similar status and cache to my own set of friends. I am blown away by the generosity of people, and their sincerity. I highly reccommend Jason as a personal valet, and dancing fool. He helped me get ready, made me smell good, and then started shaking his groove thing when needed.

Thanks so much for all the help to all these people. I dont even recall all of them, but it was great. The best part is coming home, and getting on with life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad you guys survived and looking forward to the upcoming california shaking!

Christina Wolkenfeld said...

you are so welcome for the help, and us friends like you too. :)