Friday, November 13, 2009

Injustice for Children

Our firend Tracie wrote a painful article


http://tracieloux.wordpress.com/2009/11/13/i-cant-fix-this/




I sure understand the anger. I think the thing that helped me the most was at Lakeland with an autistic girl who was demonized. As I carried her through the prayer line (kicking, screaming, biting and trying to choke everyone) it was an ordeal. By the time I was done, I hadnt realized how intense it was, and I staggered around for a bit trying to collect myself. I was so angry. I was so painfully connected to the injustice of a child who did absolutely nothing to deserve any of this, and yet was so bound and hurt and oppressed, and seemingly powerless.


I was very upset and confused. And then things got very clear. I saw a vision and I was standing in a great big circle of people. In the middle of the circle was Yeshua, Michael, and Lucifer. Lucifer was reduced to kneeling in front of Messiah, and confessing the reality of Lordship. And as he did, Yeshua was somehow looking at everyone. I was standing next to this girl, and both Yeshua and Lucifer were both connecting with her. Yeshua was executing Judgement on Lucifer for bring sin and destruction, and oppressing this child. Every ittle experience of hers, no matter how subtle or misunderstood, was made clear. Every bit of pain she ever had in her life was being laid bare, and placed on the source of her suffering, namely the enemy.


As Yeshua continued, it was obvious that as He was judging satan, everyone was experiencing this in a very personal way. He was reconciling things, and bringing justice, in a far deeper, and far more detail way than humanly possible. And to be sure, the corresponding deposits and corrections He made on behalf of everyone far outweighed even the most seemingly hurtful and horrid experiences they had. I believe they all would say that it was actually worth it, not just simply worth it, but that literally it was made far more in their favor in that time then anyone can conceive of. It was so tangible I think we need new bodies and minds just to endure the outpouring of Justice and Correction that will occur.


This isnt PollyAnna. I know it is unfair, and I know it is wrong. But I also know now, that this short time, with so much confusion and apparent injustice, is not only fleeting, it is a lie. We are tempted to feel so bad about it now, and yet it will seem so distant and insignificant when eternity is made present to our hearts.


Poor Emma now. It is unfair. But might we end up being provoked by the majesty and beauty she carries when Justice is made final? Perhaps that might help me let go of some of it, and Dear God please give us all Grace to let out the rest....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is a powerful perspective. I will be posting the link to my blog.

DomiGal said...

Very Powerful.