Thursday, June 11, 2009

My friends next home...

I have a few new friends, ones I enjoy talking with, tickling, hanging upside down, and trying to talk with. Especially Houdini.

They all used to live far away, but some other firends went and got them, and took them into their own crowded house. The only way to describe it is the term "delivered".

This is where they were headed. The only term I can think of for the people that go here is "Angels". Im feeling so pissed off I dont have a million dollars right now. Im angry and hurt and cofused about how this happens, and Im afriad of finding out the reality.

http://www.worldnextdoor.org/2009/04/romaniv-boys-orphanage/

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Thanks Sean, This puts it all into perspective for me. It reminds of the "what could have been's" for my precious ones, and makes me weep because there is so much more to do.

todd said...

Wow