Friday, August 31, 2007

Its official


Danielle is pregnant. We have waited to make an announcement until I got to tell the girls.

We are a little surprised, and the joy is beginning to set in. Telling my kids was a little rough, there has been a lot of change in the last year. But the intensity of the change is already being overshadowed by funny thoughts and ideas like "I wonder if Danies belly wont get bigger, instead she will get taller!", and "Can we teach it to spit watermelon seeds really far so it can be a champion?". There is a names list already being started (not by me). Sofar the list is:

Micah
Shiloh
LaFawnda
Dawn


I find myself in a strange spot. It has been so long since I had a baby (7+ years) and I have never really thought about the reality of raising children again, let alone doing it with someone else, and experiencing this as a lot more healthy person than I was before.

God never gives us trouble with a blessing. although some blessing cause trouble from others people! At this point, it will be yet another adventure, and a bundle of joy at the end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The Egbers Family LOVES Babies! I am sooooo happy for you and Danie. I am sad for me though because I want that baby to be close enough that I can squeeze it often!

Give Danie a Hug for me!
Love, Danie's cousin, JeannieBean

Anonymous said...

i am so so excited!!! patrick says great,it will probably be another GIRL!! leah tells everyone now we will have 2 new babies in the family. we love the HENRYS!! the girls will be a wonderful help. give them lots of squeezes from their aunt laura. can not wait to see them. sean i love your writing.
lots of xoxoxo laura

Anonymous said...

I love you and congrats dad thanx for making "mistakes"

P said...

LOL, I love you too. And hey, you arent the redBeba, I AM!!! You are the silly Beba.