Friday, March 23, 2007

Stop Coasting....

I have recently got reaccquainted with a burden and a word from God about a group of people, and I recorded something as way to try and contribute to them. I also feel like if anyone would benefit from this, they are free to use it as any help they might have for prayer, or simply praying along with.

It is important to know that I dont consider words more powerful than music per se.... I try to communicate what I need to to God, and what I think God is communicating, and sometimes words are good, mostly declarative. I listened to this today on a long car ride, and at times, some of the bell sounds I could feel picking away at pockets of my heart. So please ask the Spirit to interact with you, and interact with Him using your imagination, and agree and declare right along with anything.

If you are coasting, you are going downhill...

Right click and save as.

As usual, the disclaimer.... It isnt professional, isnt meant to be, and if you have a theological problem with anything I say, pray about it and ask God to bring me into more of His truth.

Blessings....

http://www.brokenbreadmusic.com/coasting.mp3

No comments: